Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge F&AM of Michigan
By promoting a firm belief in a Supreme Being and devotion to the tenets of brotherly love, relief, and truth, it is the mission of the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Michigan to inspire good men, bound by virtue, to become better men, citizens, and leaders in their homes and communities.
The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Michigan will provide leadership and education that will cultivate the growth of Freemasonry in Michigan and maintain the ideals and noble tenets of our brotherhood while meeting the challenges of an ever-changing world.
What we Do
Working Towards a Brighter Future
Furthering our cause is the most important goal of our organization. We seek to support, empower, and provide high quality resources to our community in a safe and secure environment. Our success isn’t measured in terms of wealth or profit margin, but by the value we provide to those we serve.
Cornerstones of Good Goverance
Officers & Committee Asignments
The mission and goal of the Membership Development Team is to identify opportunities for onboarding, retaining, reclaiming and attracting members within Prince Hall Masonry. From this, devise a holistic approach to strategically address the opportunities identified, then implement a plan. We will provide the most impactful and meaningful experience for a Prince Hall Mason in Michigan
- Grand Lodge Tax paid through electronic payment
- Live Electronic Works & Returns
- Digitizing all of the Grand Lodge archives.
- Grand Lodge Cabinet – Board of Directors (BoD) is made up of the thirteen elected officers with exclusive voting rights
- Executive Committee – Fiscal Grand Officers + Grand Lecturer
- Implement Delegation of Authority Strategy – Delegation of Authority (DoA) is a process where the GL Cabinet gives authority to a person or persons to make decisions under certain circumstances
Reconciliation and Inclusion
- Repairing the divide of the Jurisdiction (Detroit, Flint & Westside of the State)
- Strengthening the Bond of PHGC OES and the MWPHGL of MI
- Bring the the entire Yorkrite System under the Banner of the Michigan Prince Hall Family (Royal & Select Masters, LOCOP, KYCH)
Financial Stability / Growth
Finance Organization Strategies
Grand Lodge Financial Tactics
Metro Temple Financial Tactics
Charity Fund Financial Tactics
Serving Our Community
Assisting those in need is one of the staples of what we do. Yearly educational stipends, food drives, adopting families for the holidays, and youth mentoring are just some of the activities our members engage in.
Praesent elementum est sit amet
In tincidunt at nulla at rutrum
Making Good Men Better
To become a Master Mason, you must complete the three degrees of the symbolic lodge. Once you have completed the third degree, you become a full member of Freemasonry, enjoying both the rights and responsibilities of membership.
To begin your journey to becoming a Master Mason, submit a petition for membership at a Masonic lodge in your area. Visit our Contact page to take the first step.
Are you a male 18 years of age or older?
Do you believe in the existence of a Supreme Being? Although Freemasonry is not concerned with theological distinctions or particular religious beliefs.
Are you of good moral character and motivated to join for reasons unrelated to personal gain or profit?
Believe in the existence of a Supreme Being, although Freemasonry is not concerned with theological distinctions or particular religious beliefs
Apply For Membership
Click get started to apply
Have you let your membership lapse?
Restore your membership today!